Friday, December 26, 2014

It's been a while

Almost two years since I've posted anything on the blog.  Since then a zillion things have happened I'm sure. I'm starting fresh.

I want to use stash and I wanted somewhere to log the projects I do as I do them.  I want to make 100 projects from stash (or mostly stash depending on what it is). The final goal is to use things up and feel free with less clutter and supplies being neglected.  Also a pull to actually finish or start those projects that I've wanted to do forever and already have the supplies to do!!

We'll see how it goes. 

I'll be back with my first finish of this project soon.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I keep telling myself to make stuff using what I already have. So far I've used one fat quarter bundle. But then bought new layer cake bundles for the next quilt. So far it's a cancel. LoL. So I hope to be encouraged by your newest adventure, ....no pressure! **snickering**

Ann from Denmark said...

Nice to have you back! I will follow your good intentions and try to be good as well this year. But fantastic fabrics always await 'out ghere' ! Lol.