Friday, March 20, 2009

Exciting News!

I have some rather exciting news. I've been interviewed by Carina's craftblog and it's being posted tomorrow (Saturday). I'm very flattered that she asked me to do it! So check it out, I might give out some dirty little secrets, or not. You'll have to go on over there to find out!

In celebration of that, I thought it might be about time to update my etsy shop, and add some more crochet roll ups. This batch is freshly made with bright fabrics! These ones are definitely up my alley!

Here's a little taste of them...



Crochet Roll Up - Green Rainbow



Crochet Roll Up - Jelly Beans



Hope on over to My Shop to check out the rest! And as always I do custom orders. I'm also working on some Quilting Patterns!

Stay tuned next post, for some quilting updates. I've made a few things, send some in the mail...and I need to get my butt in gear and work on the Doll Quilt Swap 6. I’ve gotta set an example since I'm a Swap Mama. I promise you that although I haven't done anything but photocopy my paper- piecing patterns, I am processing and thinking about the idea.

Note: I've posted these pictures smaller than I have been previously doing, I'm not sure which size I like. Which size do you like best? Please help me decide by leaving me a comment.

No comments: