Thursday, September 07, 2006

WIP Thursday?

color-bar blanket



I know it really is WIP everyday around here. I promise there will be some finished projects eventually. As September started to approach I realized that it is time to start working on Christmas gifts. Especially those that require 140 crocheted granny squares. This is a gift for Shawn(my fiancé)he loved the idea of a TV blanket for snuggling up and watching TV. He's seen the blocks in progress and knows about it, but I will keep the finished product hidden until Christmas.

I sort-of knew how to crochet but never really made anything. A new friend gave me a refresher course, and now all I want to do is make these squares. On the bus, at my desk at lunch, at home in front of the TV. It's a real shame I can't make them in my sleep. I have been dreaming about it, but no finished squares on the nightstand in the morning.

No comments: