Friday, February 12, 2010

52 Fridays Week 7/52

This whole taking photos of myself thing is getting easier. I do need a tripod though. So much easier than trying to stretch your arm out at long as it will go.

52 Fridays Week 7/52

This weeks photo is in celebration of the Ravelympics beginning tonight. 9pm my time. I'll be watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies and casting on my Toe-Up socks.

I'm also trying to get a lot of sewing done this weekend. I've challenged some folks to try and sew as much as possible and called it Sewing Olympics. Here are my lofty goals.

Sewing Olympics this weekend

Keep in mind I'm a professional list-maker. Not so much a list follower.

Happy Weekend All!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the comment about being a professional list maker. I can identify with that.
Cute hat, did you make it?

CTW said...

Found your blog via flickr and the sewing Olympics.

I love the Candyland paper. It was my favorite game and still is really. Is this a vintage notepad or did you find this recently?