Friday, April 09, 2010

52 Fridays Week 15/52

It's Friday again, when did that happen? I've got lots to do today/this weekend, so I decided multi-tasking was in order. I took the photo of myself while on the bus this morning, very covertly of course, don't want anyone to know how weird I really am. :)

52 Fridays Week 15/52

I’m going to Toronto for work meetings on Monday and Tuesday. I planned an early flight Sunday morning so that I could visit with my friend Chantale who lives in Barrie. She is going to drive in for the day. I’ve already lined up a few yarn shops we need to visit. So far my list includes: Purple Purl, Lettuce Knit and Whole Foods. One more stop has to be the most amazing looking store The Paper Place! My coworker was telling me about it. I'm giddy just thinking of all the bright colours and cuteness!I'm not sure what else we’ll do. I can’t wait! Anyone have any other Toronto suggestions? I need to keep in mind that it's just one day of exploring.

Before Sunday I need to get all my ducks in a row. I’ve got some last minute sewing to do and some overdue packages to send out.

Weekend Plans
- Sew
- Mail packages
- Shopping for snacks
- Do laundry & pack for my trip
- Visit with Chantale (Yay!)
- A zillion other things

1 comment:

LJ said...

have a safe trip!