Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's been a great mail week...

I received the prize I won from Anina over at Twiddletails Blog.

My Prize Arrived!

My tenmaketwo blocks from Aneela, and check out the lovely extras. Heather Ross fabrics from Munki Munki PJ's.

Extras from Aneela!

Some lovely Malabrigo Yarn that I bought from a Ravelry person. This will be a hat.

Malabrigo Chunky - Floral

Thank you everyone!!!!

In the making category.

I made this kitty for a special little girl.

Meow Front

And I'm hoping to finish this scarf for myself before the winter hits.

My Drop Stitch Scarf Progress (09/26/09)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

great mail indeed!!!! Love the kitty too - too cute!

Aimee said...

wow - your mail makes me swoon! Everything is so gorgeous, but that yarn looks good enough to eat! Have fun with it all!

Lisa said...

I love those goodies you won!!!! and that scarf you are making is gorgeous!

Bangkok Mom Quilts said...

what a great selection of the fabrics. Ant I love the kitty cat too.

Days and colors said...

Beautiful colors!!!I love the scraf you are knitting, can you tell me where I can find or buy the pattern?

Helen said...

Ohhhh, thats Twiddletail bundle is lovely!!! Lucky you!

Lisa said...

Love the colors!! But I especially love your scarf. I've never seen anything quite like it. What is that pattern called?