Friday, September 18, 2009

Let the Jane's begin!

Tonight begins the Dear Jane-a-thon weekend! I'm totally exhausted but I feel like somene shot the starter pistol and I'm off! Or I should say "we're off!" Ms. Fanny Fairbanks, Upstatelisa, and twocheeseplease and I are are all working in our own sewing rooms/areas and trying to make as many Jane blocks as possible this weekend. I would be the happiest girl in town if I can finish 20 blocks. Sounds like a lot but my( insane) goal of finished quilt by end of April 2010, is fast approaching. To date I have finished 40 since January 25th,09. But I have faith that I can do it! We all can do it! (different deadlines of course).

Go team!

Photos of progress to come!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm going to get a good night's rest and then in the morning tidy my sewing area and get downto Dear Jane Business!! I'll take that challenge for 20!

Unknown said...

Ooooh.. i am so excited to see what progress you made this weekend~!