Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Focus

I’ve been having a hard time staying on task lately, I’ve been bouncing around, and not really getting much work done one any one project. Hence, not any pictures of finished projects. I always blame it on my interest in such an array of crafting genres. But seriously, sometimes I can’t focus to save my life, and that leads to this defeated feeling.

Maybe I’m just trying to hard to focus, and I should just go for it and be pleased with any progress, no matter howlong it takes to finish something? Just make stuff, be creative, and if you finish something-good, and if you don’t, well it was fun to work on. Maybe that’s exactly what I need to do. Switch my focus from the finished item, to the process of making and creating.

I might be on to something here.

No comments: